Areas of application
As a rule, masonry has only a very low tensile strength so that they can take only pressure uses as planned.
Tensile loads are still present in the masonry, e.g. by:
- uneven setting in the foundation soil
- shrinkage deformation
- deformation due to temperature changes
- load relocations / notch stress
- material fatigue
- defective or damaged construction
- load increases after change of use
These lead to crackings and other instabilities.
With the Ruberstein ® spiral anchor system can be repaired simply and at a reasonable price resulted damages. The masonry is reinforced for a damage-free deflection of future tensile loads.
There are three reconstruction procedures:
The spiral anchor system is used successfully with restoration and securing of natural stone- and decorative elements.